As an ecommerce store owner, when was the last time you did online shopping yourself as a customer? And what was your last pleasant experience of shopping from another store? What appealed to you about that particular ecommerce store? Was it the way products were presented that you liked? Or was it the seamless and user-friendly navigation that made you visit the store again?
Once you get an answer to these questions, ask yourself yet another question. “Do I offer a similar experience to my customers?” If the answer is no, you should really do something about it. If you have an Odoo store, you can consider installing one of the best Odoo ecommerce themes that can help your store look attractive and provide you with different functionalities. How can you revamp your ecommerce store using a theme as such? Here are six ways you can do it.
1. Attract through beautiful themes
Theme of your website stands of major importance. Nobody likes to buy from a plain, empty looking store. Similarly, a gaudy looking estore with too many products can also be a turn off. An online florist’s shop shouldn’t end up looking like a garden! Make sure that you don’t get too busy managing the backend of your store and forget to strike a balance with a decent looking theme that prompts your customers to buy. You can find a theme that can be customized according to your requirements and provides you with different colour and theme font combinations. An ideal Odoo theme is the one that is less confusing, pleasant for the eyes and displays product prices clearly.
2. Make product search easy
When customers comes looking for a particular product provided by your company, they are certainly not looking forward to surf your entire store. In fact, they might not have enough time on hands and might end up logging out of your website if they have to go through all the surfing. This is why you need to provide with a Search option so that they can find exactly what they want. A smart search bar displaying different categories is a must if you sell a lot of products through your website.
3. Customize the ‘About Us’ Section
Every business is different and each company likes to display a certain kind of image through the “About Us” section. Customizable About Us snippets provided by Odoo theme enable the admin to write content about the company as well as team members. Also, there is an array of options including the facility to add a specific company member’s skills and their role description along with the images. If you do not have an informative ‘About Us’ section, it can be misleading for your customers. So make the most out the customizable snippets and add all that you think is needed to describe your company and services well.
4. Emphasize offers and boost sales
If you own an ecommerce store, you are sure to come up with special offers and services from time to time. So how do you let your customers know about these offers. “By writing about it on the website.” You might say. Unfortunately, just mentioning such things on your website is not enough to drive sales. It is important to highlight and emphasize about the product/service you aim to promote. Adding a snippet helps you to set an image along with text blocks that can lead you add the content about your special services and emphasize them so that they never miss your customers’ eyes.
5. Offer language and currency support
The presence of any ecommerce store is global. And in order to send your message across to people in different languages, you need to provide precise translation of your store content and product descriptions. Also, the facility of currency conversion should be made available so that people can buy the product/service of their choice using the local currency. Odoo Crafito Theme has been created in such a way that you can seamlessly translate your store content and display it to your customers. Multiple currency options can also be provided so that your customers can shop with you easily.
6. Easy cart checkout
A confusing and prolonged checking out process is the last thing that customers want. Once they have decided what they want to buy, they want to check out at the earliest. Hence, each of your products must have an “Add to Cart” option navigating the customers to the final step of placing an order. You can also provide this option in the product slider and provide with a quick review of products that have been selected by your customer. These smart options can drastically bring down the number of cart abandonments and improve your sales.
An Odoo based responsive ecommerce theme can provide you with all the above mentioned options and help take your business to the next level. This in no way means that you have to adopt all the new trends that are popular in the market. As far as you can integrate an Odoo theme that offers easy navigation and a pleasant shopping experience to your customers, it is absolutely fine. Think about the future of your business, profitability and choose your theme wisely.
Ecommerce store owners of today prefer to have a website which is robust, looks attractive and works without any glitches. They are always on a look out for a framework which can be easily integrated with their Content Management Systems and ERP. Odoo, (formerly known as Open ERP) is one such platform which has a suite of various app including ecommerce and CMS. If you want to build your website with odoo, try using Crafito, an HTML5 based versatile theme built with bootstrap. It has several useful snippets that can help you to design different features of your Odoo corporate website or ecommerce store. .
Why Use CrafitoLet us know what makes Crafito the most advanced Odoo Ecommerce Theme and why you should use it.
1. It is fully responsiveThe makers of Crafito have taken multi-device approach into consideration to make the theme compatible with different screen sizes and devices including mobile, tablets and desktops. This means your customers can access your website on all devices without facing any loading or surfing issues.
2. It is versatileCrafito can be used for all types of websites right from small one page sites to huge ecommerce sites. And that is what makes it a multipurpose theme for industry. You can build different features and modules of your website no matter how big or small it is.
3. It can be used for different industriesEvery industry has a different requirement. And Crafito is built keeping these diverse design options into consideration. That is what makes it compatible with all the industries and their layout demands.
Theme FeaturesLet’s take a look at some of its major features:
1. Theme CustomizationUsing Crafito, you can customize the theme of your website according to your requirements. It is possible to modify the theme, change its layout, colour as well as its font combination. These changes can make your store look quite fancy.
2. Title & Upper Banner SnippetUsing the Title snippet, you can display the main title of your store along with the sub-titles for other categories of products. Crafito also provides with an upper banner snippet using which you can add customized sections to the top bar having breadcrumbs.
3. Home Slider SnippetHome page banner of an ecommerce store must look enticing in order to attract visitors. Through Crafito’s Home Slider Snippet, you can have a banner having sliding images on your website. Also, there are no limitations to the number of slides you can add to the banner. So feel free to create a colourful slideshow that works according to the timings decided by you.
4. About Us SnippetWithout the ‘About Us’ section, it is difficult to establish the identity of the store. Make use of Crafito’s About Us snippet to provide information about your company as well as the team members that drive your company. Find options to display images of company products along with their descriptions.
5. Special Feature SnippetWhen there is a huge pool of products, it becomes difficult to highlight what your company is good at. If you want to highlight the best features of your company’s services/products, do it using the Special Feature Snippet. Crafito enables you to display special features in three different ways. So make the most out of it!
6. Emphasized Services SnippetCrafito emphasized services snippet helps you to attract the attention of your customers through the special services that you provide. You can put images and text blocks describing the special services and bring it to light for your customers.
7. Newsletter Subscription SnippetThis is a great feature to keep your loyal customers updated about the ongoings of your store. Through the Newsletter Subscription Snippet, you can provide daily updates to your customers directly from your store to their email accounts. Your customers can also subscribe for the latest updates directly from your store. Feel free to add different images and text for the subscription snippets.
8. Contact Us SnippetEnable your customers to get in touch with the authorities of your store using the Contact Us Snippet. You can provide your contact information including contact number, email address and store address along with classy icons so that your customers can reach you easily.
9. Fact Sheet & Skills SnippetCrafito’s Fact Sheet Snippet makes it easy for you to display figures and facts about your company. As it is a dynamic snippet, you can show facts about your company with your logo. With the skills snippet, you can flaunt the multiple skills of your working staff and add the percentage of skills with the name and logo.
10. Why Choose Us SnippetIn order to convert visitors into customers and retain them, you need to provide them reasons as to why they should do business with you. Use the ‘Why Choose Us Snippet’ and reveal your message through text blocks accordion blocks and image blocks.
Apart from the above mentioned snippets, you can get many other customizable snippets for maintenance, testimonials, pricing and services. You can know about all these features once you explore the Crafito theme in detail. If you are looking for a customizable and multipurpose bootstrap theme, Crafito is the right choice!
Appjetty is a digital software products store specializing in extensions, plugins and apps for host of software platforms like Magento, WordPress, SugarCRM, SuiteCRM, Odoo, Dynamics CRM, etc.